Tuesday, September 11, 2012

IM AN M2

yes, I made it out of the single most academically grueling year of my life, in one piece (more or less)

This song best expresses how I feel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_7baOCYg-Q

When signing into one of numerous back to school first week activites/lunch talks (ie free food) I accidently wrote M1.  Embarrassing.  I still have a whole list of topics I generated regarding first year and will continue to finish those up before delving completely into second year and will hopefully be caught up before our clinical experiences begin so those can be reported in totally honest, real time fashion.

Check back soon for more posts including topics like what extra curricular activities to engage in and the age old question: to go to class, or not?  Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment